2018 Let’s Do Lunch & Learn / Let’s Do Breakfast & Learn Presentation Guidelines
The Cerritos Regional Chamber of Commerce is seeking presenters for the 2018 Let’s Do Lunch & Learn / Let’s Do Breakfast & Learn series of events. If you are interested in being considered as a presenter, please review this request for proposal and guidelines.
- Presentations will be held at different Chamber restaurant locations during a Let’s Do Lunch & Learn or Let’s Do Breakfast & Learn event.
- The presentation will be 20 minutes in length.
- Let’s Do Lunch & Learn events are held from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm and Let’s Do Breakfast & Learn events are held from 8:00 am – 9:30 am.
Overview of presentation request
- Presenters must be a Cerritos Regional Chamber of Commerce member in good standing.
- There is no monetary compensation to presenters in exchange for their services.
- Ideal presentations will teach practicable knowledge and encourage interaction from the audience.
- Please allow some time for Q & A
- The presentation’s primary purpose is to educate the audience and is not meant to be a salespresentation nor include an overwhelming number of references to the presenter’s company.
Evaluation of presentation proposals
- Successful proposals will be chosen based on the presenter’s experience related to the topic, timeliness of the topic, content, and range of the target audience.
- The Chamber may request a meeting or conference call with the applicant prior to selection.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any or all proposals.
Proposal request should include: (complete online form below or submit written proposal)
- Company name, presenter’s name, position/title, address, phone, email, and website.
- Title of the presentation and brief description of the topic.
- Description of experience as a practitioner and/or presenter in the proposed topic area.